It has been a few weeks, and much has happened with my campaign.
- Our office is up and running, and has been a hub of volunteers who have been helping me with the many tasks of a campaign. If you want to come by, 5440 4 Street NW, or call us (403) 879 – 9696. Office is open everyday.
- We now have over 750 signs on lawns across the Ward, with more requests coming in each day. Thank you to all the volunteers who have come in everyday to place signs, and for fixing damaged ones. It is truly humbling when you hear stories of them pacing signs, and residents walking towards them asking for one also. Thank you for the support.
- I have released another video, this time on small businesses. I have been a staunch supporter of small businesses (being a former business owner myself), often one of the few on Council who is, and have constantly been pushing administration at City Hall Administration to see businesses as an ally, not a hindrance.
- September 18th is Nomination Day at City Hall, and I will be submitting my forms to be an official candidate for Ward 4. Thank you to everyone who has signed my nomination booklet, it means a lot to earn your signature.
- We have a few forums, and a meet and greet for residents coming up. The first is the TGCA forum on September 21 at 7PM; Triwood forum on September 27th, at 7PM; Huntington is having a meet and greet on September 28th at 7PM, and all Sandstone/MacEwan and Beddington residents are welcome to come; and Dalhousie is hosting a forum on October 3rd from 7PM.
- Advance Polls open on October 4th until October 11th (Minus October 9th for Thanksgiving) so mark your calendar. If you are not here for Advance, or on Election Day you can request a mail-in-ballot. For more information, click here.
- Finally, I will be door knocking until the Election, so if you would like to come with me, make phone calls at the campaign office, or help with signs, click here. My volunteer coordinator will reach out to you.
Thank you once again for all the support I have received. It is truly humbling. Onwards!