Skip to main content


[rd_line type=”rd_line_bold” color=”#b11623″ line_pos=”center” margin_bottom=”32″]

As your local Councillor, I am here to help Ward 4 residents on any Municipal issue they face.

If you need help with:

– Development permits;
– Questions on road and transit issues;
– Help dealing with City departments;
– Social housing issues; and
– Community based issues.

My Office is here to help, so don’t be shy in contacting us.

I am always willing to meet over a coffee to hear your thoughts on City and Community based Issues and I will of course be an avenue for my fellow elected officials in the Provincial and Federal levels, on any issues that pertain to them.

To reach me, and My Office, click here.

[rd_line type=”rd_line_bold” color=”#b11623″ line_pos=”center”]

© 2023 Sean Chu. All Rights Reserved.